Saturday, November 20, 2010

The Punkin Patch

I don't think I have ever been to a proper pumpkin patch, perhaps when I was a kid, but I don't think Tucson is a punkin patch kind of town...maybe it was, I can't remember! But here in Temecula, we have many punkin patches to choose from. When we moved here last year it was the week before Halloween and we weren't full able to enjoy all of the festivities. So this year we made sure to partake in the fun!The Stew Miller punkin patch is literally right down the street and Marley got to go twice, once with us and once with his school. We got to pet sheep, bunnies and tried to pet this funky chickens with crazy feathers (and yes, they were shakin' 'em). I love living here SO much, it's such an awesome small town vibe, but totally diverse and an hour from three major cities!
We met Marley's BFF Ronnie for bouncy house fun! I love this picture of Marley's hair!!
And this hair pic is pretty cool too! Marley and Ronnie got to go in the bouncy house and some blow up slide/obstacle course madness...they were able to go through several times on one ticket....I'm sure it's because they mesmerized the ticket chic with their absolute cuteness!


No comments: