Friday, April 18, 2008

A Few Things You May Not Know


I love putting Marley to sleep, especially since he is so good at it now!! When I am giving him his evening "latte" (that's what I call his sippy cup of formula) I just stare at him and sing. So, I thought I would share a few things I have noticed and love!! On the middle finger of his right hand he has a big freckle where the nail meets the skin; it looks like a chocolate chip melted right there and he hasn't licked it off yet. His left nostril is the tiniest bit smaller than his right one. His eyes are so dark brown that it is nearly impossible to tell where the pupil ends and the iris (I think that's the colored part) begins. His eyelashes are so long that they touch his eyebrows when his eyes are open. He has the fainest pale birthmark under his chin, and he has really big thumb toes!! Not mention all the other million wonderful and cute things about him that you already know!

No comments: