Friday, June 25, 2010

Evil Mar-nevil

As if he couldn't possibly get any cuter, he DOES!! Can you believe this?!?! I mean seriously?!? How does so much cuteness fit into one tiny little body? I want to eat him ALL THE TIME! I am absolutely dumbfounded at how much I am in love with this little person who brightens my home and makes me laugh out loud every single day! And he is turning into such a little man...it makes me sad sometimes, lots of times actually, because he IS growing up, and he IS becoming so independent! But of course, I am also so proud of him for being brave, and smart, and just...I don't know...all together AWESOME!!




And now he goes and gets even cuter because he's has been riding his new Thomas the Train scooter around the house with the addition of goggles. He totally reminds me of the little girl from the movie UP when she takes of her helmet and her hair explodes.
He has also been known to ride with only goggles and shoes, but I didn't think it appropriate to post those pictures here. It amazes me everyday how hilarious this kid is! The goggles he's wearing here aren't his, so now his new obsession is my pink goggles....which of course he rocks!



No comments: