Monday, April 19, 2010

Yet again, way too long! But I am back!!


So we have been in Temecula, well Murrieta really, since the end of October! I know, I know, I have been terrible at keeping up with the blog, but I do ha
ve defend myself with the 220 commute I was driving everyday. But that is no more and I am now staying hope for the next few months, until I get a new job! And I must say I am absolutely loving it!! I am getting stuff done around the house







I am taking Marley to school on my bike, while he rides in the chariot

and we are enjoying all that Temecula has to offer, like swim lessons with new friends



the duck pond


the parks

He's such a big boy he is sleeping in a big boy bed now


And he is showing his artistic side by taking his own pictures


When he turns three next month, we will be able to enroll him in sports and other fun stuff (there's a theater class that I know he will love!!) So all in all, we are loving our new life!!

No comments: